At HomeServe we believe that good corporate governance underpins good business performance. The Board is accountable to our shareholders for ensuring that governance processes are in place and are effective. It is fully committed to meeting the required standards of governance.
The governance section of the latest Annual Report and Accounts provides more detail on the work of the Board and its committees.
Matters reserved for the Board
The Board has a Schedule of Matters specifically reserved to it for decision. Matters reserved to the Board include:
- the recommendation or approval of dividends
- the approval of preliminary and interim financial statements
- the approval of major financial commitments
- the acquisition of significant companies or businesses
- appointments to the Board and its Audit & Risk, Remuneration and Nomination Committees
- the Company’s future strategy
- the Company’s internal controls.
View full schedule
Meet our Board and Executive Committee