It all starts with people …
- Our leaders are ambitious first and foremost for our business - not themselves.
- They display an ever-improving track record of making decisions that deliver long-term greatness.
- They give credit to others for success, and take responsibility for failure.
- They inspire others through courage, persistence and integrity - not just charisma.
- Our culture values substance over style, integrity over personality, results over intentions.
- We engage in open dialogue and debate to reach the right decision, and once a decision is made, we unite behind it to ensure success.
… who lead with Courage, Persistence and Integrity
I lead with Courage
- I believe in our strategy, keep things simple and strive for great results and continuous improvement.
- I am decisive, speak my mind and confront challenges.
- I value innovation, “failing fast” and learning from experiences.
I lead with Persistence
- I work hard, do my best, take responsibility and am accountable for delivering results.
- I am optimistic, have a “can do attitude” , choose action and make things happen.
- I am resilient when faced with setbacks, collaborate and find solutions.
I lead with Integrity
- I am honest, act with integrity and seek the truth.
- I value open communication and debate and listen respectfully to challenges and opinions.
- I act with humility and openness and embrace diversity to build great teams.